Thursday, February 19, 2015

Renew and Refresh

Sooooo, my time on Pinterest has led me to believe I, Mandi Sue, could actually write a decent blog. It is time to come back to my blog spot, which I created during a college course, and revamp it for what I truly want it to be. Originally it had teaching ideas and all things education to share, but now I would like to share what I think are my 3 main goals for my life: 1. Be a loving, supportive wife. 2. Be a loving, supportive mother. 3. Be an encourager to all who cross my path. That will be my new focus as I muddle through the endless blog waters already out there. So if you might be reading this today, I would like to encourage you with this DYNAMITE video below. Jefferson describes all that I believe as a Christ follower. Enjoy! http://youtu.be/1IAhDGYlpqY

No comments:

Post a Comment